Collection of Data and Information
Mana S.A. collects personally identifiable information that users provide to ManaHaiti.com while using ManaHaiti.com or its services (“Personal Information”). Personal Information is information that can identify users as specific individuals and includes the following information:
Contact Information: Mana S.A. will collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, when you voluntarily provide it to Mana S.A. while on ManaHaiti.com. You may provide personally identifiable information when you create an account, sign up for email communications, participate in a survey, contact customer service, engage in a promotion online or otherwise interact with this Site.
Financial Account Information: To process payment for services on ManaHaiti.com, Mana S.A. may request a user’s billing address, debit or credit card number, debit or credit card expiration date, and card verification number (“Financial Account Information”). ManaHaiti.com does not store, process or retain access to such Financial Account Information.
ManaHaiti.com will utilize and maintain reasonable Internet security procedures and technologies to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of Personal Information. ManaHaiti.com makes no representation, warranty or guarantee that such procedures and technologies will be 100% effective in preventing unauthorized access, maintaining data accuracy, and ensuring correct use of Personal Information.
ManaHaiti.com also collects non-personally identifiable information, including IP addresses, search preferences related to specific searches, bids and cookies. Third parties also may collect non-personally identifiable information on ManaHaiti.com as further described below.
Use of Data and Information
Mana S.A. uses Personal Information to provide services to users, to contact users about its services and to make ManaHaiti.com more accessible and helpful to users. Occasionally, Mana S.A. will contact users to solicit feedback on user experiences on ManaHaiti.com, and to promote or inform users of additional services or changes to ManaHaiti.com. Users may choose not to receive future notices of additional services or changes to ManaHaiti.com by clicking on the link titled “unsubscribe” which is included in the notice.
Sharing Personal Information
Mana S.A. does not share users’ Personal Information except as provided in this statement or with users’ consent. ManaHaiti.com may share users’ Personal Information with its affiliates and agents, with other users and with third parties as described below:
Future Business Developments: From time to time, Mana S.A. may sell or buy other companies, and it is possible that Mana S.A., or substantially all of its assets, may be acquired by another company. In such scenarios, Personal Data may be transferred as part of such a transaction.
Other Disclosures: Mana S.A. reserves the right to release Personal Information as Mana S.A. determines is necessary to comply with applicable law, judicial proceedings, court orders, or legal process served on ManaHaiti.com. Mana S.A. reserves the right to release Personal Information as Mana S.A. determines is necessary to enforce or apply the terms and conditions applicable to Mana S.A.’s services, or to protect Mana S.A. or others against fraudulent or inappropriate activities. Additionally, Mana S.A. reserves the right to release Personal Information as Mana S.A. determines is necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of Mana S.A., its affiliates, agents, customers or others.
Uses of ManaHaiti.com
Each user of ManaHaiti.com hereby agrees, warrants and acknowledges the following:
1. The user has the right to submit all information provided by the user on any form on ManaHaiti.com, and all such information is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
2. The user authorizes Mana S.A. to use all information provided by the user on any page on ManaHaiti.com for any lawful purpose without limitation, and grants Mana S.A. a royalty free, non-exclusive, perpetual and irrevocable license to the user’s rights to such information for any lawful purpose without limitation.
User Conduct on ManaHaiti.com
1. Committing fraud and/or purposefully submitting inaccurate or falseinformation to ManaHaiti.com;
2. Selling access to ManaHaiti.com;
3. Engaging in malicious or illegal actions against ManaHaiti.com or ManaHaiti.com’s services, reputation or business interests;
4. Engaging in any effort to access or manipulate data, accounts or any other content that the user is not authorized to access or that is not intended for the user;
5. Using ManaHaiti.com, any of ManaHaiti.com’s services or resources, or any user information from ManaHaiti.com to advertise, market or solicit for any unauthorized purpose, including, without limitation, solicitation of other users to become users of other services that are directly, indirectly, or potentially competitive with ManaHaiti.com;
6. Using ManaHaiti.com or ManaHaiti.com’s services to compete, directly or indirectly with Mana S.A.;
7. Tampering or interfering with the proper functioning of any part, page, area, function or services of ManaHaiti.com;
8. Engaging in any act to test, manipulate or breach the configuration or security of ManaHaiti.com without appropriate authorization;
9. Engaging in any act that would interfere with service to any user in any manner, including, without limitation, attempts to submit viruses, flood, spam,
overload, mail bomb, or crash ManaHaiti.com or place unreasonable (as determined by ManaHaiti.com) strain on ManaHaiti.com’s servers or infrastructure;
10. Accessing, monitoring or copying any content or information from ManaHaiti.com using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any
manual process for any purpose without express written permission from Mana S.A.;
11. Deep-linking to any portion of ManaHaiti.com without Mana S.A.’s express and ongoing consent.
Trademark and Copyright Information
All names, logos, service marks, and trademarks appearing on ManaHaiti.com, including the trademarks, service marks, brand identities, characters, trade names, graphics, designs, copyrights, trade dress, and all other intellectual property (“Content”), except as otherwise noted, belong exclusively to, are protected intellectual property of, or are used with permission or under license by, Mana S.A. and its affiliates. This includes the entire Content of ManaHaiti.com, copyrighted and protected as a collective work. All such Content is protected from copying, simulation and distribution under national and international trademark and copyright laws and treaties throughout the world. Copyright © 2014 Mana S.A. All rights reserved.
Third Party Links and Applications
ManaHaiti.com contains links and applications that allow users to access websites, services and resources that are owned and operated by third parties. The access and use of such websites, services and resources by any user is governed by the terms and policies of the applicable website, service or resource. Each user of ManaHaiti.com acknowledges and agrees that Mana S.A. is not responsible or liable for the availability, accuracy, content, advertising or products of such websites, services or resources. Each user that uses and accesses such third party websites, services and resources does so at the user’s own risk.
Disclaimer of Warranty
ManaHaiti.com, including its information, services, and content, is provided on an “as is”, “as available”, and “with all faults” basis and without any conditions, representations, and warranties (express or implied, including any implied warranty or condition of merchantability, satisfactory quality, or fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage or trade). Mana S.A. makes no representations, warranties, conditions or guarantees, of any kind, express or implied, as to the usefulness, quality, suitability, truth, accuracy, or completeness of ManaHaiti.com.
Neither Mana S.A. nor any of its affiliates, including its officers, directors, employees and agents, make any warranty or assume any responsibility for errors or omissions in ManaHaiti.com.
Additionally, neither Mana S.A. nor any of its affiliates, including its officers, directors, employees and agents, warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained in ManaHaiti.com. Neither Mana S.A. nor any of its affiliates, including its officers, directors, employees and agents, shall be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials.
Mana S.A. makes no warranty or representations that: (a) ManaHaiti.com will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (b) the results that may be obtained from the use of ManaHaiti.com will be accurate or reliable; or (c) any errors in ManaHaiti.com will be corrected.
Each user of ManaHaiti.com agrees to defend, hold harmless and indemnify Mana S.A. from and against any and all losses, costs, expenses, damages or other liabilities incurred by Mana S.A. arising from or related to any cause of action, claim, suit, proceeding, demand or action brought by a third party against Mana S.A. in connection with or resulting from such user’s use of ManaHaiti.com. Mana S.A. shall be entitled to participate in such defense and reserves the right to report any wrongdoing of which Mana S.A. becomes aware to any applicable government agencies.
Choice of Law